Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: I won third place in the State High School Film Festival!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Blake the Foreigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I was talking to one of my friends on the phone, telling him about my movies placement and he says "I bet if I really tried, it wouldn't be that hard to get first place in the state."

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    At any rate... BUMP.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool
    It's how Robert Rodriguez's carreer started
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Blake the Foreigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:

    It's how Robert Rodriguez's carreer started
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like the sound of that. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Blake the Foreigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Just found out today that there were about 40 entries total...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •